Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's About Time!!

A new blog post!! Woohoo!! Well, sort of... Long enough to say to expect a major overhaul in the next little while. I have been all computered out as of late. For one, it is in a dark distant corner of our basement. And right next to the laundry room, which admittedly I try hard to avoid going near most days! :) Add that to working two jobs, doing all of the usual mommy/wife/household stuff, my calling in Young Women's, and the all important sleeping and I am pooped most days! Other than using the computer to pay bills, I have pretty much avoided it due to its incredible ability to zap time in a serious way!

Today I did allow myself to get caught up on everyone's blogs though, and it was nice to feel connected again, I have really missed it. Reading them has inspired to me to make the effort to get back into blogging, even if it's just on a small scale. I definitely haven't quit baking, and I have so many cool pictures and ideas that I should have been sharing this whole time. So I guess what I am saying is, don't give up on me!

4 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay Finally!!!

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

Yay! I've been wondering where you have been! Keep the updates coming chica!

Holly or Joe said...

I haven't given up on you! I check all the time to see if you're around! You are stretched these days! You've got a lot on your plate! I totally don't blame ya for not blogging regularly, but I would love to see your decorating pics. I bet you're doing tons of stuff for the holidays! You're awesome!

Amanda said...

YAY! You're back! I have missed you!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com